From oceanfront to hilltop and everything in between, these LandVest land listings showcase a wide variety of New England settings. Each offers a rare opportunity: a chance to create something all your own, be it a recreational retreat, a family compound, or a dream home.
The only buildable, oceanfront parcels of land currently available for sale on the North Shore. Located in Gloucester’s Folly Cove on Folly Point Road with panoramic, bold ocean views towards Halibut Point State Park and Maine.
- The city sewer and electricity are at located at the street.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to build your dream house or family compound in this very private area on Cape Ann with unobstructed ocean views.
BISCUIT HILL, Woodstock, VT
453.82 acres | $1,800,000
Listed by Story Jenks, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dia Jenks, email@example.com, Wade Weathers, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ruth Kennedy Sudduth, email@example.com
Adjacent to thousands of acres of conserved land, this property is totally private while still ideally located close to Woodstock. The gently sloping topography has several building sites with views of the Woodstock hills.
- The site includes mature woodlands, forest roads, multiple streams, an abundance of wildlife, and historic features like stone walls, ancient roads, and old cellar holes.
- The possibilities: woodland retreat, base for outdoor activities, access to unlimited trails and back roads
Fling Island is a pristine, uninhabited island in East Penobscot Bay with excellent views in all directions including sought-after western views of the islands and the Camden Hills. 4,950± feet of bold and varied shoreline includes dramatic bluffs, pocket beaches and smooth ledge.
- Mostly wooded with open areas of natural shrubs, ferns and grass.
- Suitable for residential development with opportunities for conservation.
- There is a location to build a pier with a ramp and float.
- Easily accessed from the mainland, Fling Island is located in a desirable archipelago of islands that include Eagle, Butter and Bear.
For the first time in 50 years, Katharine Graham’s “Mohu” property is offered for sale. With this peninsula’s unsurpassed natural beauty plus its history and provenance, it becomes clear why this property represents the ultimate once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create Martha’s Vineyard’s, and perhaps New England’s, premier generational estate. This 50-acre property includes:
- 860 ft of white sandy beach and 3,000 ft. of water frontage on James Pond
- Breathtaking views over white sandy dunes out to Vineyard Sound and the Elizabeth Islands
- A Tennis Pavilion, Stone caretakers Cottage, Beach Cottage
- A network of walking trails that meander through woodlands and along the pond
Additional Featured Land for Sale:
Blueberry Rock, Gloucester, MA 4.81 acres | $2,495,000
Isle Au Haut, Isle au Haut, ME, 111 acres | $1,200,000
Moose Cove, Township of Trescott, ME, 41.43 acres | $995,000
Tapley Farm Meadow, Brooksville, ME, 3 acres | $760,000
9 Andrew’s Court, Gloucester, MA, 8.28 acres | $750,000
Bear Pond, Palermo, ME, 295 acres | $595,000
Meeting House Hill, Mason, NH, 39.67 acres | 540,000
Halifax Hollow, Pownal, VT, 301 acres | $375,000
Hatcase Pond, Pownal, VT, 301 acres | $320,000