Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in one of LandVest’s properties? We invite our owners to tell us a bit about their experience, what they love about their homes and some of their history. The owners of a beautiful one-bedroom unit at Battery Wharf on Boston’s waterfront, share why they love the building, its location, and how the Battery Wharf Residences provide 5-star services for its residents.
Location, Location, Location:
The Residences at Battery Wharf offer amazing water views and a serene setting in the heart of a bustling city yet it feels part of the cozy North End neighborhood. We feel so fortunate to have all of the amazing restaurants in the North End just a short walk from home.
About the Residences at Battery Wharf:
After looking at several other concierge Boston properties, we found Battery Wharf and it was immediately our favorite by far. Built in 2008, the Residences at Battery Wharf, also the home of the Battery Wharf Hotel, benefit from the hotel services – including a full-time concierge, doorman, and security staff, an on-site fitness center, restaurant, access to the Exhale Spa, and deeded valet garage parking. Because the building is newer, the layouts were designed for modern-day living, with open kitchens, floor-to-ceiling windows, and large terraces with views of the harbor that are one-of-a-kind. We were looking for a building with a location we loved, with top-quality services, safety, and of course, it was very important for us that it is dog-friendly for our Clumber Spaniel, Lenny. Battery Wharf checked all the boxes for us.
We chose a unit in building number 4 because we felt it offered the best location on the property, with its own entrance rather than shared with the hotel lobby, and the best views of both the harbor and the city.
The Residential Management and concierge staff at Battery Wharf are truly 5-Star. They really care about immediately tending to every resident’s requests and needs. They make Battery Wharf Residences feel like home very quickly. We know that we will miss them a lot.
Amenities and More:
In our apartment, the timeless classic marble bathrooms and upscale kitchen cabinets and appliances are some of our favorite features. It provides a great layout for entertaining, and our guests rave about the views. The balcony provides us with private outdoor space, perfect for a morning coffee or to relax and take in the harbor in the evenings.
For the boater, owners in the building have exclusive rights to dock their boats short-term or for the entire day.
We have two condos, one at Battery Wharf and another waterfront condo on Cape Cod. Recently, we found a perfect Cape house for us and decided to consolidate our two condos into one home.
- Location, location, location. We feel very safe in the North End whenever we take a walk to Hanover Street restaurants, Quincy Market, along the Harbor Walk, Christopher Columbus Park, or TD Garden, etc. Day or night.
- The Concierge Residence staff and management. Friendly, professional, urgent, and helpful. They have never failed to impress. They make Battery Wharf living easy and a real pleasure. We really appreciate what they do for us. Parking garage and services are a real plus, too.
- Immediate in-house maintenance services. When you need them, they are there and they are great. For smaller repair jobs, which is most of them, there is no additional charge.
- Harbor views make this a wonderful place to live. Very short trip to Logan and the Water Taxi is a fun way to travel to the Seaport or any location on Boston Harbor.
- Such a short walk to fabulous Boston restaurants on Hanover Street and the surrounding area.