Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in one of LandVest’s properties? We invite our owners to tell us a bit about their experience, what they love about their homes and a bit of their history. 8 Pine Street in Dover is an oasis for nature lovers just minutes from the town center. Below, the owners share a few things they love about this property.
- Imagine living in a treehouse, with glistening windows on three sides, skylights and an elevated deck, surrounded by mature trees. It’s truly a sanctuary for nature lovers. The woods, open yard, and pond attract over 40 species of birds, including the Great Egret, nesting wood ducks, and mergansers.
- Entertaining guests and enjoying family living in the Great Room. The updated, high-end kitchen with an eat-in area, wet bar and mahogany deck opens to the Great Room, with a cathedral ceiling and massive hearth which add openness and warmth to the room.
- Decompressing in the sanctuary of the renovated master bath, with its oversized shower and soaking tub.
- Delighting in the expansive walk-out lower level, with a large fireplaced room, kitchenette, wine storage, and living or recreational space. It is bonus space that can be an in-law apartment, home office, or guest quarters.
- The property includes a lighted sports court for basketball, volleyball, or shuffleboard, adjacent to the pond for winter skating.
- All of this is just walking distance to the town center and minutes to top-rated schools and extensive local recreation.