Bolton is a small rural town located on the east slope of the Nashua River Valley. It’s a great spot for outdoor lovers and it provides convenient access to Boston and Worcester. With the help of the homeowners of 15 Quail Run, LandVest’s Stanley Edwards and Stewart Young share 5 things they love about Bolton.
- Wildlife and Land Conservation
- Bolton has a long history of land conservation in its own right, while proudly partnering with the Town of Harvard in creating a seamless loop of scenic trail systems. Bowers Springs and Vaughn Hill are two of our favorites.
- The Commute
- The commute to Cambridge is about 30 miles, to Boston about 40 miles and to Lowell about 30 miles. There is a commuter rail into Boston out of nearby Acton. There is easy access to Routes 495, 2, and 117.
- The Schools
- The Nashoba School System includes 3 towns: Bolton, Stow and Lancaster. Each town has its own elementary and middle schools, and students blend at the High School level. Nashoba High School remains wonderfully small nonetheless.
- Proximity to Top Medical Facilities
- It’s comforting to have options when it comes to health and wellness. Emerson Hospital in Concord and Lowell General Hospital have reputable wellness programs as well as community outreach programs. UMASS Medical in Worcester enjoys a strong reputation, and of course, a quick drive provides access to the world-renowned medical facilities in Boston.
- Outdoor Activities
- In the winter, cross country skiing in Bolton is always excellent. And if you’re looking for downhill skiing, Mt. Wachusett is about 20 miles away. Mt. Sunapee isn’t too far either. In the summer, there is a lake and beach for swimming available to Bolton residents and the country roads are perfect for long-distance bike rides.
Want to live here?
15 Quail Run | Bolton, MA | $949,000
Freedom Farm | Bolton, MA | $629,000
For more information about Bolton or our available listings, contact J. Stanley Edwards or Stewart Young.