LandVest’s listing, 69 Page Road, Lincoln, a striking custom-designed contemporary, was featured in the Boston Magazine.com article, “On the Market: A Contemporary Castle in Lincoln“. It’s not surprising that the home was featured, as it’s an extraordinarily functional work of art designed by Actwo Architects (formerly Andrew Cohen Architects) with the input of the current owners and executed by Merz construction. Nestled into a clearing in a pine forest, this 9+ acre site is private and serene.
Highlights of the property include:
- Combined entertaining spaces for large parties as well as intimate spaces for the homeowners.
- Interior and exterior courtyards, walls of glass, decks and skylights seamlessly blend the indoors with the outdoors.
- A sleeping porch with retractable screens is available off the master.
- The house was built with eco-friendly features such as bamboo and Ipe flooring, geothermal wells for heating and conduits in place for future solar adaptation.
- A spa and gym on the third floor.
If you like contemporaries, check out these other LandVest listings:
For more information about these and other LandVest listings,
contact LandVest’s Boston office, 617.723.1800