319 Farm Lane in Westwood was featured in Sunday’s Globe as the “Home of the Week.” With a recent update in 2015, this mid-century modern home has been stunningly enhanced. Highlights include:
* A stunning cathedraled atrium that seamlessly integrates with the classic open floor plan
* A beautiful new master suite on the upper level with a new family room below
* Picture windows throughout that provide vistas of the naturally landscaped lot
* Two fireplaces
* Bluestone patio with waterfall
* Set on just under an acre and abutting 150 acres of conservation
This isn’t the first time 319 Farm Lane has received special attention, it was also recently featured on BostonMagazine.com’s On the Market section.
For more information about this property, contact Jay Boyle in our Boston office.