View from Endicott College in Beverly, MA
Yes it is cold here in the Northeast, yes there is snow, and lots of it at times, but that doesn’t stop the beauty of living by the water. In fact, check out these beautiful wintry shots sent to us by a few of our sellers after the most recent snow fall.
Dawn at Coolidge Point- January 2016
Sunset on Coolidge Point
Come and see what else the North Shore has to offer in the winter time!
- Come sledding on some of the best hills on the North Shore! http://northshoreviews.com/blog/Best-Places-to-Sled-on-the-North-Shore/345235550
- What is winter without ice skates? http://www.northshorekid.com/story/skating-north-shore
- Cross country skiing, snow shoeing etc: https://www.trails.com/activity.aspx?area=15183
- Hot cup of clam chowda’: http://www.chowhound.com/post/canned-clam-chowder-north-shore-815158
- Shop till you drop: http://www.simon.com/mall/northshore-mall
- Wine and cheese tasting: http://www.thecheeseshopofsalem.com/
Valentine’s Day Sunset
Snowy view out to Buzzards Bay
Come and see what else the South Coast has to offer in the winter time!
- Active: Winter Hike Adventure Series
- Culinary Experience: Cooking at Kate’s
- Art: New Bedford Art Museum
- Music: New Bedford Symphony Orchestra