After this year’s historic snowfall and record cold in New England, we are ready to enjoy the warm days and cool nights of spring, summer and fall in Vermont! Here are some of our favorite Lake Champlain properties to do just that:
Ordway Shore, Charlotte, Vermont
What We Love about Ordway Shore:
- Privacy – Great 5+/- acre site with sunset views.
- Location – Ordway Shore is a wonderful lakeside setting minutes from Shelburne Village.
- 3-season porch provides a leisure & dining space with a fireplace for added romance, right on the lake with great views across Lake Champlain of the Adirondacks.
- The lakefront, with 300 ft of beach includes a dock. Hop in a boat, it’s just minutes to lakeside restaurants and amenities in New York and Vermont.
- The location: it’s only ten miles to Burlington, the UVM Medical Center and the International Airport!
Crane Point, Addison, Vermont
What we love about Crane Point:
- The privacy – the property is sited on 14+/- acres with about 1,200 feet of Lake Champlain shoreline.
- Proximity to Basin Harbor Club – Take a boat or car twelve miles north to enjoy the club’s golf course, restaurant, and other amenities.
- The view – the property sits overlooking Lake Champlain and the high peaks of the Adirondacks.
- Proximity to hiking – minutes from the Crown Point Bridge and trailheads of the Adirondacks beyond.
1508 Lake Road, Panton, Vermont
Things we love about 1508 Lake Road:
- Excellent views of the Adirondack High Peaks over Lake Champlain.
- Easy access to the 300+/- feet of waterfront with a dock and boat lift.
- Wonderful privacy on 11.4+/- acres.
- The quality construction of the 4-bedroom residence and separate barn.
- Completely turnkey residence with a great office set up with conference area.
- An easy drive to Vergennes with its vibrant downtown and Middlebury –home to Middlebury College.
Shelburne Point, Shelburne, Vermont
What we love about Shelburne Point:
- Privacy – It is one of the truly private enclaves on Lake Champlain with 89+/- acres that have been divided into six (6), 12 – 19-acre individual parcels. Only three land parcels remain available.
- By boat, five minutes to the docks in Burlington’s harbor and minutes to lakeside restaurants on Lake Champlain. By car, fifteen minutes to Burlington and only five minutes to Shelburne Village.
- The best combination of privacy and proximity: on Lake Champlain, skiing is 45 minutes away, and the best restaurants are minutes away.
For more information on great LandVest listings throughout Vermont, click here
or contact Wade Weathers or Averill Cook