- The perfect Village setting: a milldam, a bandstand in the middle of the Town Green, green hills and shady trees
- Culture: the Weston Playhouse
- Quiet: hike, ski, ride, play, the Green Mountains and the quiet country roads are a perfect antidote to 21st century mayhem
- Idiosyncratic shopping: The Vermont Country Store’s got the creaky wood floors and really weird inventory along with the classic penny candy and oilcloth tablecloths
- Close: Weston is easy to reach from Boston or New York
We’ve got some great listings in and near Weston – you missed DeCell Farm on Piper Hill Road which sold after only being on the market for a month, but just down this lovely country road is Uplands, a sweet 105± acre classic, with ponds, tennis court, barns, trails, all you’d be looking for in a great Vermont retreat.
19 Piper Hill Road, Weston. VT
For more listings in Southern Vermont, click here or contact Story Jenks, firstname.lastname@example.org.